So you want to get bigger and stronger, like these guys?
- Maybe you’ve always been the skinny guy and can’t gain weight to save your life (so many of us have been there).
- Maybe you’re a ‘bigger guy’ and you’d rather have broad shoulders than a broad waistline.
- Maybe you’re a female, and you’ve realised that lifting weights with the right diet will give you that “toned” look that everybody is after.
- Maybe you just want to be stronger and faster.
No matter who you are or what your starting point is, Average Joe’s want to help get you where you want to go.
Building muscle is something I’ve been a bit obsessed with since high school (okay, not obsessed, but it’s the basis behind why I opened my own gym). So I know what I’m talking about!
If you’re looking to start building muscle, getting bigger, and becoming stronger, these are the three SIMPLE things you need to do:
- Lift heavy things
- Eat a diet based on your goals
I realise doing those three things is much easier said than done – I struggled with progress when I was younger and there’s nothing more frustrating than putting in effort for months (or years) and not seeing results. And unfortunately, this is what I see from most people: Lots of well-intentioned but misguided effort in the gym and no changes.
If you don’t want to make the same mistakes many others do, and you just want to start getting results today, then get in touch! Average Joe’s offer a range of exciting and challenging group training sessions where you’ll get personalised instruction for your body type and goals, and professional accountability from Coaches Joe or Bev.